Roadmap fedeproxy 2021

Bonjour,

I learned today that the DAPSI funding was accepted :tada: I suppose the first order of business is the make a calendar with all the milestones. And then get to work. @pilou does that seem sensible to you?

Cheers

1 Like

I’ll create a nextcloud instance to host the calendar, among other things.

1 Like

Yes, it does seem sensible :slight_smile:

1 Like

I intend to work on fedeproxy every Wednesday & Thursday for the duration of the project (i.e. until January 2022 included), as well as every other Friday (i.e. two Friday per month). That’s 2.5 days per week, i.e. roughly 50%. Of course that will be subject to changes depending on meetings required by DAPSI but there are only a few.

@pilou how do you plan to organize your time?

@pilou https://cloud.fedeproxy.eu/ is up and added to https://fedeproxy.eu. I sent you the admin credentials in private. Since fedeproxy will get a little more attention now, 2FA was made mandatory on all services (forum, cloud, lab): it will make it more secure and help reduce the number of spammers. I’ll populate the agenda now.

fed

A high level roadmap was created (using the deck Nextcloud app), in a Nextcloud instance with open registration) so that everyone can take a look. The level of detail of this roadmap will be refined to match the expectations of the DAPSI reviewer: it needs to make sense to them. And it will hopefully also make sense to people willing to follow the progress of fedeproxy from time to time.

deck

@pilou as discussed in January, I’ll assigned myself most user research tasks which need to start right away. But I could use help if you’re tempted :slight_smile:

It seems to me that it is a good idea to be synchronized: I will follow your planning.

I received them !

:+1:

1 Like

Great! Shall we start Wednesday, March 31st or do you have other obligations? I don’t think a week or two will make any difference.

Just for the record, I started this afternoon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yesterday we had discussions with my employer who kindly agreed to reduce the employment contract from full time to part time (50%) between May 1st 2021 and February 1st 2022 on fixed days (Wednesday, Thursday and every other Friday). During April there is no room for fedeproxy in theory, but I will use seven vacation days to move forward 5, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29.

I updated my personal calendar (webdav link) with my unavailabilities.

1 Like

I updated my personal calendar with my availabilities (April 5, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 and every Wednesday, Thursday and other Friday until January 31st, 2022).