HOWTO: 5,000€ grant earmarked for Gitea federation

@techknowlogick would you be so kind as to confirm you received the wire transfer?

To confirm: I’ve received the both the transfers, totalling 2,500EUR.

Merci :slight_smile:

@techknowlogick would it make sense to tag this pull request with the theme/federation label?

1 Like

Now that the two remaining PRs have been merged I’ve submitted a claim for the remaining earmarked funds, which has received approval from the other two Gitea owners (via thumbs up reactions to my claim post), please see here: https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/issues/16717#issuecomment-975343325

1 Like

I confirm that I verified the approval and the topic was updated accordingly. I will wire my half of the funds (1,250€) in two weeks, i.e. Monday 6th, 2021.

The same amount has been wired today (to the same account). @techknowlogick Once received, could you provided a receipt mentioning the GitHub issue and the period whenever you have worked on this issue (from 18/08/2021 to 28/09/2021)?

2 Likes

Indeed, I will provide a similar receipt to you in as I did previously.

The transfer just arrived in my account and so I will provide the receipt today (via PM to prevent my address from being publicly posted)

2 Likes

Transparency note: I’ve just received the 2nd transfer from @dachary

Thank you both for your support of federation in Gitea <3

1 Like

For completeness, would you be so kind as to explain how the reclaimed funds were dispatched, with URLs where possible? It is fine if they stayed with you in the end. But if they were redistributed, it would be interesting to know how and why.

Thanks for your continuous work on Gitea.