Git.limo: Code collaboration for dev teams

https://git.limo/

And there is a blog post (2018) explaining the project:

I successfully created an account, uploaded ssh & gpg key, create a project, create an issue, add a label, clone and push a commit. Failed to register via gitlab, see the timer (internal server error).

It is still a young project but the author keeps working on it from time to time: worth keeping an eye on IMHO.

2 Likes

You posted Github activity, but I wonder if they aren’t dogfooding already, as the project on git.limo is newer: redrabbit/git-limo: A Git source code management tool powered by Elixir.

(Yet not making any new commits for 5 months is a bit worrying in terms of the status of the project)

1 Like

Both are at the same commit as of today ( 1303aa5f8ade9683630c310c7fd96d12f407ca5d ). Maybe the project is dogfooding, indeed.

1 Like

Ah yes, I was too hasty comparing. Gotta say I really like the simplicity of the UI, and also notice that it is really snappy (quick load times).

Update: I notified the maintainer about forge federation… GitGud, GitHub clone entirely written in Elixir - #64 by aschrijver - Chat / Discussions - Elixir Programming Language Forum

2 Likes