This monthly meeting is a conversation about what happened in the forgefriends project since the last meeting, as described in the UPDATE December 2021 blog post .
Videoconference at https://meet.jit.si//ForgeFriendsCommunityMeetup
Short reminder about the Code of Conduct
It starts with 5 minutes presentations (maximum 6) about what was done since the last meeting followed by a 5 minutes free discussion on various topics. Everyone is invited to make a presentation, as long as something concrete happened and exclusively about activities conducted in public. Each presentation must be prepared (improvisation does not make for a useful presentation) and associated with URLs where participants will find evidences about the activities.
Any date during the next month is suitable. For instance the July meeting may be on the 20th and the August meeting on the 2nd, as long as at least two person are available to participate.
- Introductions where everyone state their name (or nickname) and why they are attending this meeting
- Welcome new participants
- Relevance of an advisory board for fedeproxy and how it would work.
- The fedeproxy infrastructure project
- Forum improvements
- Relevance of an advisory board for forgefriends and how it would work.
- The forgefriends infrastructure project
- Forum improvements
- Everyone is connected to the same room
- Before starting the meeting participants that will benefit from simultaneous translation will say so
- Everyone lower the volume of the participants that will benefit from simultaneous translation to be audible but not understandable (less than 20%)
- The that will benefit from simultaneous translation lower the volume of the translator to be audible but not understandable (less than 20%)
When the translator speaks, everyone hears a faint voice from the participant being translated and hears the translation instead. The participant being translated faintly hears the translator but is not disturbed because the volume is too low for them to understand.