ForgeFlux (was: ForgeFed.io, different from ForgeFed)

https://forgeflux.org/ (renamed January 2nd, 2022, previously ForgeFed.io)

2 Likes

Discussion (chat) about forgefed and how it would work.

1 Like

Wow, this a very nice and important development. It would be great if the team would consider joining Forgefriends community, and be one big family together on this forum. I’d consider a direct invite to do so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They kindly reached out via the forgefriends chat and I joined their matrix chat room to learn more about the project.

1 Like

Cross-chatting in each other’s channels is one thing, but for async comms and publishing info in one single place this forum would shine, and they don’t have such community what I understood from the chat (which I briefly skimmed).

2 Likes

We’d love to use this platform if you’ll have us.

There are considerable overlaps in our goals but most importantly, right now, we don’t have the resources to spin up and maintain a dedicated space.

You mean having a category dedicated to forgefed.io on this forum? It’s fine by me.

1 Like

The forgefed.io category was created. @realaravinth you have been made author of the category description so you can edit it. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

The forgefed.io category was renamed to follow the renaming of the project to ForgeFlux. Please let me know if something should be different.

2 Likes

I love and applaud this renaming. Congrats @realaravinth it is a great name!

1 Like