Fedeproxy Updates, May 2021

This monthly meeting is a conversation about what happened in the fedeproxy project since the last meeting, as described in the May 2021 blog post.

Videoconference at https://jitsi.enough.community/NeatTablesAppearPlayfully

Short reminder about the Code of Conduct

It starts with 5 minutes presentations (maximum 6) about what was done since the last meeting followed by a 5 minutes free discussion on various topics. Everyone is invited to make a presentation, as long as something concrete happened and exclusively about activities conducted in public. Each presentation must be prepared (improvisation does not make for a useful presentation) and associated with URLs where participants will find evidences about the activities.

Setting the date for the next meeting

Any date during the next month is suitable. For instance the July meeting may be on the 20th and the August meeting on the 2nd, as long as at least two person are available to participate.


Discussion topics

  • how to let DAPSI know that 5% of the funding is now dedicated to diversity?

Topics for next meetings

  • in case there is no room to discuss this

Organizer TODO list

The next action items from today’s update are:

  • Finalize the User Research report
  • Send a mail to DAPSI to let them know that one more item is added to the deliverables (5% dedicated to diversity)
  • Based on the User Research report, create action items to work on