This monthly meeting is a conversation about what happened in the fedeproxy project since the last meeting, as described in the June 2021 blog post.
Videoconference at https://jitsi.enough.community/NeatTablesAppearPlayfully
Short reminder about the Code of Conduct
It starts with 5 minutes presentations (maximum 6) about what was done since the last meeting followed by a 5 minutes free discussion on various topics. Everyone is invited to make a presentation, as long as something concrete happened and exclusively about activities conducted in public. Each presentation must be prepared (improvisation does not make for a useful presentation) and associated with URLs where participants will find evidences about the activities.
Setting the date for the next meeting
Any date during the next month is suitable. For instance the July meeting may be on the 20th and the August meeting on the 2nd, as long as at least two person are available to participate.
- Introductions where everyone state their name (or nickname) and why they are attending this meeting
- Welcome new participants
- @pilou @dachary User Research
- @pilou @dachary Software Development & infrastructure
- @dachary Diversity
- @dachary Communication and branding
- @dachary Transparency and funding
- Beyond fedeproxy: a search feature distributed on federated forges and Software Heritage