@dachary codeberg.org active membership

Bonjour,

For the record I applied today for an active codeberg membership 100€ / year, proposing help with code, fundraising and federation. Since I’m currently living in Berlin I could also help with hardware if needed. I won’t have time to be heavily involved but helping from time to time is definitely possible.

Cheers

1 Like

Received the following today:

Subject: Welcome to Codeberg
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 11:43:49 +0200 (CEST)
To: loic@dachary.org

Hello Loïc!

We are happy to welcome you as a member of Codeberg e.V.
The following record will be stored in the membership database:

[redacted]

Please review this data and let us know if anything went wrong.

The next SEPA transfer will be manually initiated in next few days.
If this won’t work you will be notified, we can try other transfer methods
(members in US, Canada, New Zealand, etc contribute via paypal or wire transfer,
in other non-EU countries like Switzerland SEPA works without problems).

Please note that membership in the gitea account group “Members” on
codeberg.org is not automatic (this group enables access to Codeberg e.V.'s
internal repos and discussion between Codeberg e.V. members therein).
For privacy reasons we add members on request (your membership is visible
to other members). If you like to join, please send an email to codeberg@codeberg.org
and tell us your username.

Codeberg e.V.

Sent the following membership request today:

To: codeberg@codeberg.org
Subject: gitea account group “Members” request

Bonjour,

As instructed by the mail below, I kindly request for my codeberg.org account https://codeberg.org/dachary to join the group “Members”.

Cheers

Received the following today:

Dear Loic Dachary,

Thank you for your ongoing support. Let’s together build a free home for Free and Open Source! We have made great progress, but still have a long way to go and we are aware of this.

Annual contribution of 100.00 EUR
2021-08-27 .. 2021-12-31  34.34 EUR

== 2021-08-27 … 2021-12-31 34.34 EUR (Total)

For your Codeberg e.V. membership contribution 2021-08-27 to 2021-12-31 of 34.34 EUR will be collected using SEPA Direct Debit with Mandate ID [redacted] and Creditor ID [redacted] from your bank account IBAN [redacted] in the next few days. Please ensure sufficient funds in your account to avoid potentially excessive banking fees on both sides of the transfer.

When joining Codeberg e.V., by signing the mandate form, you authorised (A) Codeberg e.V. ([redacted]) to send instructions to your bank to debit your account and (B) your bank to debit your account in accordance with the instructions from Codeberg e.V. As part of your rights, you are entitled to a refund from your bank under the terms and conditions of your agreement with your bank. A refund must be claimed within 8 weeks starting from the date on which your account was debited.

Please notify us in time when you wish to change any of your contact data, contribution method, or the choice of your membership contribution amount.

Codeberg e.V.

https://codeberg.org
Codeberg e.V. – Gormannstrasse 14 – 10119 Berlin – Germany
Registered at registration court Amtsgericht Charlottenburg VR36929.

Received the following on August 29th, 2021:

Bonjour Loïc!

Added you to members group. Please click the “watch” button for notifications. The group currently maintains three repos, all are typically low-traffic:

Codeberg/AnnualReports
Codeberg/Discussion
Codeberg/Protokoll-Mitgliederversammlungen

Thank you for your support!
Kind regards,
-H

https://codeberg.org
Codeberg e.V. – Gormannstraße 14 – 10119 Berlin – Germany
Registered at registration court Amtsgericht Charlottenburg VR36929.